Tue, 17 Jan|
Investor Readiness Masterclass
Are you ready for funding? Join this 3-day masterclass to get investor ready and get into the mind of an investor.
Time & Location
17 Jan, 18:00 – 19 Jan, 20:00
About the event
The following is a message for every startup that needs to attract investor's attention but can't
seem to find the right way to do so.
Hi, I'm Keshni Morar and I am a Startup Advisor, Mentor, and Investor who has helped literally, hundreds of startups around the world build businesses that matter that goes on to secure funding by providing them with Expert Advice, Mentorship, and Connections.
I'm here to tell you the TRUTH you need to know about Getting Investor Ready!
In fact, here's the biggest problem you face right now.
It's the huge amount of time it takes to properly research and comes up with the best solution.
But that's not the end of the problem. It actually gets worse! Why?
Because You could spend weeks researching and still, you wouldn’t know how to approach investors
professionally and with confidence!
This means you won't be confident enough to approach Investors and secure funding for your startup, and worst of all, most startups can't get past the idea that pitching to an Investor can be a daunting task.
But luckily for you, there's now a solution to your problem!! So if you're a startup that really needs to attract investors' attention but can't seem to find the right way to do so, here's the solution you've been looking for...
I'd like to introduce you to...
'Get Investor Ready' Challenge Helps You:
- Correctly and quickly answer strategic questions asked by investors...
- Get through Due Diligence with ease
- Find out if you are investable and if Angel capital, and/or Venture Capital are right for your business...
- Close the deal quicker and get the funding you need to get your business off the ground...
- ... and much, MUCH more!
And best of all... you'll start seeing results with 'Get Investor Ready' Challenge in 3 days and it costs less than dinner and drinks for four at an average restaurant.
- Millions of startups are looking for investment every day and you need a step-by-step plan to set yourself apart from the competitors and get in front of the Investors who don't know you yet.
- Every day you wait is another day your competitors scoop up the Investors who could have funded your business instead...
Act Now - Before It's Too Late!
Get Onboard With Out 'Get Investor Ready' Challenge Now!
Intro to investor readiness
Identify your gaps